UPS SmartPost is a shipping service offered by UPS that combines the reliability and speed of UPS ground shipping with the convenience and low cost of the United States Postal Service (USPS) for the final delivery.
With UPS SmartPost, UPS picks up the package and transports it to the USPS facility nearest to the destination. The USPS then delivers the package to the customer’s address.
UPS SmartPost is primarily used for small, lightweight packages that do not require expedited delivery.
This service is particularly popular among e-commerce retailers who need to ship large volumes of packages to customers across the country.
The delivery time for UPS SmartPost can vary, depending on the origin and destination of the shipment.
Generally, it takes 2-7 business days for delivery within the continental United States.
Also read:Understanding UPS SurePost Tracking: How to Easily Track Your Package
UPS smartpost tracking
To track your UPS SmartPost shipment, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the UPS website: https://www.ups.com/track
- Enter your tracking number in the “Tracking or InfoNotice Number” field.
- Click on the “Track” button.
- You will see the tracking information for your shipment, including the current status, estimated delivery date, and tracking history.
UPS SmartPost is a shipping service offered by UPS that uses the United States Postal Service (USPS) for the final delivery to the customer.
It is similar to UPS SurePost, but with some differences in terms of delivery time and pricing.
Note that the tracking information for UPS SmartPost may not be as detailed as other UPS services, as the final delivery is handled by the USPS.
Also read:UPS Surepost Package Not Delivered
How do I track a package that was transferred from UPS to USPS?
To track a package that was transferred from UPS to USPS, you can follow these steps:
- Locate your tracking number for the package. This number should be provided by the shipper, and can usually be found on the shipping label or in the shipping confirmation email.
- Go to the USPS website: https://www.usps.com/
- Enter your tracking number in the “Track a Package” field on the homepage and click on the “Search” button.
- You should now see the tracking information for your package, including the current status, estimated delivery date, and tracking history.
Also read:UPS Surepost Says Delivered But No Package
Note that if the package was recently transferred from UPS to USPS, there may be a delay in the tracking information being updated on the USPS website.
In some cases, it may take up to 24-48 hours for the tracking information to become available.