If you are expecting a package from UPS, you may be wondering how late they deliver and when you can expect to receive your parcel.
We will answer some common questions about UPS delivery times and hours, and provide some tips on how to track your package and get notified of its status.
What Are the Usual UPS Delivery Times?
According to the UPS website, UPS usually delivers packages between 9 A.M. and 7 P.M. for both residential and commercial locations.
This does not include weekends and holidays, unless you choose a special service like UPS Express Critical that offers same-day delivery.
These are only general estimates and the actual delivery time may vary depending on several factors, such as:
The type of service you choose:
UPS offers different shipping options with different delivery speeds and costs. For example, UPS Next Day Air® delivers by 10:30 A.M., 12:00 P.M., or end of day, depending on destination.
The origin and destination of your package:
The distance between the sender and the receiver may affect the delivery time. For example, if you live in a rural area, your delivery window may be from 10 A.M. to 6 P.M.
Also read:How Long Does UPS Ground Take to Arrive?
The weather and traffic conditions:
Unforeseen events like storms, accidents, or road closures may cause delays in the delivery process.
The volume of packages:
During peak seasons like Christmas or Black Friday, UPS may experience a higher demand for deliveries, which may result in longer delivery times.
How Can I Track My UPS Package?
The best way to know the exact status and location of your package is to track it using the UPS tracking number. You can do this by:
- Visiting the UPS website and entering your tracking number in the search box
- Calling 1-800-PICK-UPS (1-800-742-5877) and following the voice prompts
- Using the UPS Mobile app on your smartphone or tablet
- Signing up for UPS My Choice, a free service that allows you to manage your deliveries, get estimated delivery windows, receive notifications, and more
How Can I Contact UPS If I Have Any Issues With My Delivery?
If you have any questions or concerns about your delivery, you can contact UPS by:
- Calling 1-800-PICK-UPS (1-800-742-5877) and speaking to a customer service representative
- Visiting the UPS website and using the live chat or email options
- Visiting a nearby UPS store or access point and asking for assistance
We hope this article has helped you understand how late does UPS deliver packages and how to track your package.
If you need more information, you can visit the UPS website or check out their FAQ page. Happy shipping!
How can I change my delivery address with UPS?
There are different ways to change your delivery address with UPS, depending on the status of your package and the service you choose.
Here are some options:
- If you have a UPS My Choice account, you can log in and edit the delivery address of your package in your delivery planner.
- If you don’t have a UPS My Choice® account, you can use the UPS Delivery Intercept® service to request a delivery change before the first delivery attempt. You can do this by entering your tracking number on the UPS website and choosing one of the four options: return to sender, deliver to another address, reschedule delivery, or hold for pickup.
- If you need to correct an incorrect address, you can also use the Correct My Address button on the tracking details page of your package on the UPS website. You will need to enter the new delivery address information and confirm the changes.
Also read:How Much Do UPS Drivers Make Per Hour?
For more information, you can visit the UPS website or contact their customer service at 1-800-PICK-UPS (1-800-742-5877). I hope this helps!