PS form 3575 change of address

PS form 3575 change of address

PS Form 3575 is the official form used by the United States Postal Service (USPS) to request a change of address. If you are moving to a new address, you can fill out this form to have your mail forwarded to your new address.

You can fill out PS Form 3575 online at the USPS website or pick up a physical form at your local post office. The form requires you to provide your old address, new address, the date of your move, and your signature.

It is important to note that filling out a change of address form does not automatically update your address with all of your contacts, such as banks, credit card companies, and utility providers. You will need to contact them separately to update your address information.

Ps form 3575 fillable

PS form 3575 change of address

Yes, PS Form 3575 is fillable online on the official USPS website. Here are the steps to fill out the form:

  1. Go to the USPS website at
  2. Click on the “Quick Tools” menu and select “Change of Address.”
  3. Select the type of move you are making (Individual, Family, Business, or Military).
  4. Fill out the required fields with your personal information, including your old and new addresses, the date of your move, and your email address.
  5. Review your information and make any necessary corrections.
  6. Sign and submit the form.

Once you submit the form, the USPS will process your request and begin forwarding your mail to your new address. It is recommended that you submit your change of address request at least two weeks before your move to ensure that your mail is forwarded on time.

Social Share

Leave a Comment

Scroll to Top