ShipStation is a web-based shipping software that allows businesses to manage their shipping operations, including End of Day processing, with multiple carriers, including UPS.
How to process End of Day for UPS shipments in ShipStation:
- Log in to your ShipStation account.
- Click on the “Shipments” tab at the top of the page.
- Use the search or filter options to find the UPS shipments that you want to process End of Day for.
- Select the shipments by checking the boxes next to them.
- Click on the “Other Actions” button and select “End of Day” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “UPS” as the carrier and enter the necessary End of Day information, such as your UPS account number and the pickup date.
- Click on the “Create End of Day” button.
- Once the End of Day report is generated, you can print it and give it to the UPS driver during the pickup.
Note: Before processing End of Day in ShipStation, make sure that you have configured your UPS account settings in the “Carrier Accounts” section of your ShipStation account.
What is the cut off time for ShipStation
ShipStation is a web-based shipping software that provides businesses with a platform to manage their shipping operations.
Also read:UPS Delivery by End of Day
As a web-based application, there is no specific cut off time for ShipStation. You can use the platform to create and manage shipments at any time of the day, as long as you have an internet connection and an active account.
However, the cut off time for carrier pickup may vary depending on the carrier and the location.
For example, UPS may have different pickup times for different locations and may also have different cutoff times for next-day and two-day deliveries.
It is important to check with your carrier to determine the pickup time and cutoff times for your specific location.
In ShipStation, you can set up custom shipping rules to automate your shipping process and ensure that your orders are shipped out in a timely manner.
Also read:UPS Worldship End of Day Not Working
You can also use the platform to track your shipments and receive real-time updates on the delivery status of your packages.