Here’s a healthy spring meal that incorporates seasonal ingredients:
- Grilled chicken breast with a fresh herb marinade
- Roasted sweet potato and beet salad with baby spinach, quinoa, and a lemon-tahini dressing
- Sautéed asparagus with garlic and lemon zest
- Arugula and radicchio salad with sliced fennel, orange segments, and a citrus vinaigrette
- Fresh fruit salad with a drizzle of honey and a sprinkle of chopped mint
- Iced green tea with a squeeze of lemon
This meal is full of nutrients, fiber, and healthy fats while being low in added sugars and saturated fats. Enjoy!