The hartford workers comp insurance claim form

The Hartford doesn’t offer a standardized workers’ compensation claim form across all states. Instead, they have different claim forms depending on the state where the injury or illness occurred.

Here’s how you can find the specific workers’ comp claim form for your state:

The hartford workers comp insurance claim form

  1. Go to The Hartford’s website:
  2. Click on “Workers’ Compensation” under the “Claims” section.
  3. Select your state from the dropdown menu.
  4. Click on “File a Claim” or similar wording.
  5. This will take you to a state-specific page with information on how to file a workers’ compensation claim, including downloadable claim forms.

For example, if you’re in California, you’ll see a page like this:

Here, you can download the California DWC-1 First Report of Injury/Illness form.

If you’re having trouble finding the right form, you can also contact The Hartford’s customer service at 1-800-427-8462.

Social Share

Leave a Comment

Scroll to Top