UPS offers a helpful tool called the “UPS Time in Transit” map, which provides estimated delivery times for packages based on the origin and destination zip codes.
Here are the steps to access the UPS Time in Transit map:
- Go to the UPS website and click on the “Shipping” tab at the top of the page.
- Select “Calculate Time and Cost” from the dropdown menu.
- Enter the origin and destination zip codes in the appropriate fields, along with the package weight and dimensions.
- Select the shipping service you would like to use.
- Choose the time of day that the package will be shipped, and click “Continue”.
- The tool will display the estimated delivery date and time, as well as the cost for shipping the package.
- Click on the “View Transit Map” link to view a map of estimated delivery times by zip code.
The UPS Time in Transit map provides a visual representation of delivery times for each UPS shipping service offered, from UPS Ground to UPS Next Day Air.
Also read:UPS Delivery Hours Sunday
The map uses color-coded zones to indicate estimated delivery times, with darker colors representing shorter delivery times and lighter colors representing longer delivery times.
Ups delivery times
UPS delivery times vary depending on the shipping service selected and the destination of the package.
Also read:UPS Brokerage Fees UK
Here are some estimated delivery times for some common UPS shipping services:
- UPS Next Day Air Early: Delivery as early as 8:00 a.m. the next business day.
- UPS Next Day Air: Delivery by 10:30 a.m. or 12:00 noon the next business day.
- UPS Next Day Air Saver: Delivery by 3:00 p.m. or 4:30 p.m. the next business day.
- UPS 2nd Day Air A.M.: Delivery by 10:30 a.m. or 12:00 noon the second business day.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: Delivery by the end of the second business day.
- UPS 3 Day Select: Delivery by the end of the third business day.
- UPS Ground: Delivery based on distance, typically between 1-5 business days.
It’s important to note that delivery times are not guaranteed and may be affected by unforeseen circumstances such as weather or transportation issues.
Therefore, it’s always best to check with UPS directly for the most up-to-date information on your package’s delivery time.
Also read:UPS 25kg Box Dimensions
You can use the UPS Time in Transit tool on their website to get a more accurate estimate of delivery times based on your specific shipment details.