UPS Ground transit time depends on the distance between the origin and destination zip codes. Here’s a general guideline for UPS Ground transit time:
- 1-2 business days within the same state
- 2-3 business days to neighboring states
- 3-5 business days to all other states
These transit times are estimates and not guaranteed, as delivery can be affected by factors such as weather or transportation issues.
Also read:UPS Delivery Hours Sunday
To get a more accurate estimate of UPS Ground transit time, you can use the UPS Time in Transit tool on their website.
Simply enter the origin and destination zip codes along with the package weight and dimensions, and select “UPS Ground” as the shipping service.
The tool will provide you with the estimated transit time for your specific shipment.
Also read:UPS 25kg Box Dimensions
You can use the UPS Time in Transit tool to calculate transit time for your UPS shipment. Here’s how to use it:
- Go to the UPS website (www.ups.com) and click on the “Shipping” tab.
- Select “Calculate Time and Cost” from the dropdown menu.
- Enter the origin and destination zip codes, as well as the package weight and dimensions.
- Select the desired shipping service, such as UPS Ground or UPS Next Day Air.
- Click “Continue” to view the estimated transit time and shipping cost.
Note that the transit time provided is an estimate and not a guaranteed delivery date.
Also read:UPS Delivery Hour End of Day
Delivery can be affected by factors such as weather or transportation issues.
It’s always best to check with UPS directly for the most up-to-date information on your package’s delivery time.