If USPS Informed Delivery is not working for you, here are some steps you can try:
- Make sure that you are registered for Informed Delivery. If you are not registered, go to the USPS website and sign up for the service.
- Verify that your address is correct. Make sure that your address is up-to-date and that the ZIP code is correct. You can update your address on the USPS website.
- Check your spam folder. Informed Delivery emails may sometimes end up in your spam folder, so check there to see if the emails are being filtered.
- Check your email settings. Make sure that your email settings are not blocking emails from USPS. You can add the USPS email address to your safe sender list or whitelist.
- Contact USPS customer service. If the above steps do not work, contact USPS customer service for assistance. They may be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and resolve it.
- Check for system outages. Occasionally, USPS Informed Delivery may experience system outages that can affect the service. Check the USPS website or social media accounts for any notices of outages or maintenance updates.
By following these steps, you can help identify and resolve issues with USPS Informed Delivery.