You can get PS Form 3575, the official Change of Address form of the United States Postal Service (USPS), in several ways:
- Online: You can fill out and submit the form online at the USPS website. Go to https://moversguide.usps.com/mgo/disclaimer and select the “Change Your Address” option to get started.
- In-person: You can get a paper copy of the form at any USPS location. Visit your nearest post office and ask a postal clerk for a PS Form 3575.
- Mail: You can request a paper copy of the form by mail. Send a written request to the following address:
Mover’s Guide PO Box 20428 Eagan, MN 55120-0428
Make sure to include your name, old address, new address, and the date you want the change of address to take effect in your written request.
- Download: You can also download a printable PDF copy of the form from the USPS website. Go to https://about.usps.com/forms/ps3575.pdf to download and print the form.
Ps form 3575 online
Yes, you can fill out and submit PS Form 3575 online through the USPS website. Here are the steps to follow:
- Go to the USPS website: https://moversguide.usps.com/mgo-disclaimer
- Read the terms and conditions, then click “I Agree” to continue.
- Select the checkbox next to “Change Your Address” and click “Continue.”
- Fill out the required fields on the form, including your old address, new address, and the date you want the change of address to take effect.
- Review the information you entered and make any necessary corrections.
- Select the checkbox next to “I’m not a robot” and complete the security verification.
- Click “Submit” to process the form.
- On the next screen, you will see a confirmation message with a summary of your change of address request.
Note: If you submit your change of address request online, there is no need to submit a paper copy of the form. However, you will need to provide a valid email address to receive a confirmation of your change of address request.