How To Track A Package From UPS Ground – Speak of UPS package delivery options, there is UPS ground which caters many benefits.
That is a UPS service where you have to wait for about three to five days for the shipment to be delivered to its destination. Sending your package with UPS ground means,
- The date is scheduled.
- The shipment is guaranteed.
- Cost efficient.
As you choose UPS ground for the shipment, you may wonder about how to track a package from UPS ground, thus you have ideas toward the latest information of your package such as its location and more. There are several options, actually, for UPS ground tracking you can choose
How To Track A Package From UPS Ground
How to track a package from UPS ground it depends on what tracking option that you choose to track the shipment. Nevertheless the options to track a package from UPS ground are,Read the first How to Track a Package from UPS by Name
When tracking the UPS package using your reference number, after you have the reference number, the next thing is that you have to go to the carrier website.
Commonly, the reference number will be assigned within the ordering process. Once you entered the reference number to tracking box, hit the track button and you will be informed the recent status of your package.
Your smart device can be utilized as package tracker as well. As matter of fact, you even get more than your package information, since you can locate nearby UPS location, find out the shipping rate, and so on.
Most common way of how to track a package from UPS ground is tracking the package using tracking number.Read the first UPS Delivery Schedule by Zip Code
The way to track UPS ground package by tracking number is similar with reference number. The only difference is that, instead of reference number you use tracking number on the track box. Things you have to do,
- Shipper of the package usually get confirmation email. You can get the tracking number through the confirmation email. If you are the recipient, simply ask your shipper the tracking number.
- Go to UPS website or some alternative websites to track package delivery.
- Find the track box and type your tracking number on the tracking box. Ensure there is no mistype before you hit to track number.
- Your shipment information will be delivered to you after you wait for some moments.
Also you can consider track by email when it comes to how to track a package from UPS ground if you think this is UPS ground tracking option that meets your needs.
Using this option, you can track several numbers of your shipments. In order to take benefit from this tracking option,
- Ensure that you visit the track page of the UPS website.
- Choose the tracking method. Since you want to track the package by email, then pick track by email so then you can get the email address to send your tracking number.
Aside from the options above, you also can consider to track the UPS ground package of yours through SMS text.Read the first What Time Does UPS Deliver in My Area