Blue is a great color choice for summer nails! Here are some ideas for blue summer nail designs:
- Blue and white stripes: Paint alternating nails with blue and white stripes to create a nautical look.
- Blue ombre: Create a gradient effect by painting your nails with different shades of blue, starting with the lightest at the base of your nails and gradually getting darker towards the tips.
- Blue glitter: Add some sparkle to your summer nails by using a blue glitter nail polish.
- Blue floral: Paint a light blue base coat and then use a small brush to add white flowers or other floral designs.
- Blue and gold: Paint your nails with a navy blue base and add gold accents with glitter or small embellishments.
- Blue and coral: Create a fun summer look by pairing a bright blue with a coral color on alternating nails.
Remember to always apply a base coat before painting your nails to protect them and help your nail polish last longer. Happy painting!